With the rapid development of technology of LED display, LED electronic display screen and LED full-color displays, and so on but also presents the diversification development LED display products, LED display is now widely used in all walks of life, but for beginners, LED display a lot of professional term is don't understand, then LED display what are common terminology?
1. LED Intensity: the light Intensity of the light-emitting diode is expressed in light Intensity, which is measured in candela CD. 1000ucd(micro-candela)=1 MCD (millicandela), 1000mcd=1 CD. Indoor light intensity of a single LED is generally 500ucd-50 MCD, while outdoor light intensity of a single LED is generally 100 McD-1000 MCD, or even more than 1000 MCD.
2. LED pixel module: the LED is arranged into a matrix or a pen segment, and prefabricated into a module of standard size. Indoor display screen commonly used 8*8 pixel module, 8 characters 7 digital module. Outdoor display screen pixel module has 4*4, 8*8, 8*16 pixels and other specifications. The pixel module used in outdoor display screen is also called collecting bundle module because each pixel is composed of more than two LED tube bundles.
3. Pixel and Pixel diameter: each LED light emitting unit (point) in the LED display that can be independently controlled is called Pixel (or Pixel). The pixel diameter is the diameter of each pixel in millimeters.
4. Resolution: the number of rows and ranks of pixels in LED display screen is called the resolution of LED display screen. Resolution is the total number of pixels in a display screen, which determines the information capacity of a display screen.
5. Grayscale: grayscale refers to the degree to which the light and shade of a pixel change, and the grayscale of a basic color generally has 8 to 12 levels. For example, if the grayscale of each primary color is 256, the display color of the double-primary color color screen is 256 256=64K color, which is also called the 256 color display screen.
6. Dual primary colors: most color LED displays nowadays are dual primary color screens, that is, each pixel has two LED cores: one for red light and one for green light. When the red tube core is bright, the pixel is red; when the green tube core is bright, the pixel is green; when both red and green tube cores are bright, the pixel is yellow. Red and green are the primary colors.
7, full color: red and green double base color plus blue base color, three basic colors constitute full color. Because the technology that makes up the blue tube of full color and core of pure green tube has mature now, reason market USES full color basically.