LED displays are high-tech electronic products, and the production cost is quite expensive. Due to pollution, loosening, vibration, heating, environmental temperature change and other factors during the use of LED display screen, various faults will be caused, which will affect the normal use of the display screen and even cause serious accidents. Therefore, the maintenance of the display screen has become an important work. So strong giant color for you to explain the LED display maintenance specification steps what.
Firstly, regular security checks should be carried out
For general LED screen security is "monthly check system", while large LED screen is "weekly check system".
1. Conduct regular on-site inspection by technicians once a month to check and maintain the system.
2. For outdoor display screens, the damage caused by wind, rain, thunder, electricity and other natural factors is not within the warranty scope. Need owner to insure with insurance company, pay by insurance company.
3. During the maintenance service, the general fault shall be solved within 8 hours, and the major accident shall not exceed 24 hours. Maintenance to replace modules and other accessories, not more than 24 hours. After the maintenance is completed, ensure that the large screen does not appear the fault of module level or above (such as module off-color, module black, column not bright, etc.), and play normally.
4. Responsible for driving major activities, guided by the company's technical personnel and ensured the smooth development of on-site activities.
Ii. Clean the display screen
For the display screen with low protection level, especially the outdoor screen, dust in the air is easy to enter the equipment through the ventilation hole, which will accelerate the wear and even damage of fans and other equipment. Dust may also settle on the surface of the display's internal controls, reducing heat conduction and insulation, and in wet weather it absorbs moisture in the air, leading to a short circuit. In the long run, it will also lead to the mildew of PCB board and electronic components, and cause the technical performance of equipment to decline and malfunction. As a result, screen cleaning may seem simple, but it's actually an important part of maintenance.
3. Tighten the display connector regularly
LED display screen is a high power consumption device. After running for a period of time, due to many starts, stops and operations, the wiring terminals of the power supply part will become loose due to cold and heat, and the contact will not be tight, forming virtual connection. In serious cases, it will get hot and even ignite the plastic components next to it. The signal terminals will become loose due to the change of ambient temperature, and the moisture erosion will lead to poor contact, which will lead to equipment failure. Therefore, the connector of LED display must be tightened regularly. When adjusting fasteners, uniform and appropriate force should be applied to ensure firmness and effectiveness.
Fourth, regularly clean the surface of the display screen
LED screen cleaning is high-altitude work, professional cleaning team is required. The cleaning operation adopts the high-height hanging rope (commonly known as spiderman) or the hanging bar, and is equipped with professional cleaning equipment. The cleaning staff selects different cleaners according to the different dirt on the screen, so as to ensure that the cleaning work of the display screen is completed without damaging the LED lamp tube and mask. Cleaning preparation needs to pay attention to two points: first, before cleaning, you need to pull out the power cord. Second, the choice of cleaning liquid, cleaning liquid generally includes electrolyte, high purity distilled water, antistatic liquid, etc., to choose good quality, in order to effectively clean the dust and other stains on the screen.
Specific cleaning and maintenance is divided into three steps:
Step 1: vacuum. First, remove and remove dirt and dust from the screen mask surface.
Step 2: wet wash. Be careful not to spray the lotion directly on the screen, but to spray a little cleaning fluid on the cleaning cloth, and then gently wipe along the same direction. You can also use the soft bristle brush on the vacuum cleaner to scrub the lamp tube mask to clean the dirt.
Step 3: dry. Use the vacuum cleaner to absorb the water mark left after wet and dry washing, ensure the screen mask is clean and dust-free.