Due to the use of LED display industry environment is not, its installation is different. Generally speaking, indoor LED display is installed in the following ways: Mosaic installation, wall-mounted installation, wall-mounted installation, etc. Outdoor LED displays are commonly installed in column and roof style. The following small series on the LED display manufacturers to do a detailed description of the installation:
LED display, however, because of the particularity of the product, installation and debugging process can often reflect the quality of our products and also decides the effect of display when use, therefore, the LED display installation and debugging is a very important technology work, at this point, small make up putting together the LED display industry common six kind of installation method:
What are the common installation methods of LED display? Overview of common installation methods
1, Mosaic installation: indoor, suitable for small indoor screen. Since the installation space is small, in order not to occupy the space, the same size area is dug out from the wall according to the screen area, and the LED display screen is embedded in the wall. Solid wall is required. Adopt the way of pre-maintenance, the cost is higher. For outdoor installation, the inlaid structure is suitable for the display screen project that has been included in the planning and design of the building. During the construction of civil engineering project, the installation space of the display screen is reserved in advance. In the actual installation, only the steel structure of the display screen is required to be embedded in the wall of the building, leaving enough maintenance space on the back.
2. Wall-mounted installation: it is mostly suitable for indoor LED display screen installation with a small area (less than 10 square meters), and the wall is required to be solid, hollow brick or simple retaining wall is not suitable for this installation mode.
3. Hanging installation: it is suitable for large places such as station LED electronic display screen and airport LED electronic display screen to play the role of indicating signs. The screen area is required to be small. (below 10 square meters) the requirements must have a suitable installation site, such as the top of the beam or lintel, and the screen body under normal circumstances to add back cover.
Ordinary mounting is applicable to the display screen with a total weight of less than 50kg, which can be directly hung on the load-bearing wall without reserving maintenance space. The display cabinet adopts the front maintenance design, and the display screen can be lifted from the bottom during maintenance.
Rack and mount is suitable for general outdoor display screen. Considering the difficulty of display maintenance, steel structure support is adopted between the screen body and the wall, and 800mm maintenance space is reserved. The space is equipped with horse track, ladder climbing and other maintenance facilities, and auxiliary equipment such as power distribution cabinet, air conditioner, axial flow fan and lighting are installed.
4. Column installation: it is mostly used for the installation of outdoor advertising LED electronic display screen, with a wide field of vision and relatively empty surrounding places, such as squares and parking lots. According to the size of the screen area can be divided into single column and double column installation. The column installation is suitable for the installation of LED display screen in the open space, and the outdoor screen is installed on the column. In addition to making screen steel structure, concrete or steel column is also needed to make column, mainly considering the geological condition of the foundation.
5, roof installation: mainly applicable to outdoor advertising LED electronic display, the installation site is mainly the roof of the building, with the increase in the height of the building to consider the wind level will increase.
6. Pedestal structure is a wall built with concrete structure on the ground to support the whole LED display screen. A steel structure is built on the wall to install the display screen.
Installation of outdoor LED screen installation precautions
Outdoor LED display screen area is large, its steel structure design to consider the foundation, wind load, magnitude, waterproof, dust, environmental temperature, lightning protection and many other factors. Steel structure to place distribution cabinet, air conditioning, axial fan, lighting and other auxiliary equipment, but also a horse, ladder and other maintenance facilities. The whole outdoor screen structure should meet the protection grade below IP65. Generally speaking, the installation of outdoor LED display screen should be considered as follows:
(1) the display screen is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun, rain, wind and dust cover, and the working environment is harsh. Electronic equipment is wet or seriously affected by moisture will cause short circuit or even fire, cause failure or even fire, resulting in losses.
(2) the display screen may be subjected to strong electric and magnetic attacks caused by lightning.
(3) the environment temperature changes greatly. Display screen itself will generate a certain amount of heat, if the ambient temperature is too high and heat dissipation and poor, integrated circuit may not work properly, or even be burned, so that the display system can not work properly.
(4) wide audience, long visual distance and wide field of vision; Ambient light varies greatly, especially when exposed to direct sunlight.
For the above special requirements, outdoor display screen installation must achieve:
(1) the screen body and the combination of the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leakproof; Screen should have good drainage measures, once the occurrence of water can be discharged smoothly.
(2) install lightning protection devices on display screens and buildings. The main body and shell of the display screen are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, which makes the large current caused by lightning timely discharge.
(3) install ventilation equipment to cool the temperature, so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10℃ and 40℃. An axial fan is installed above and behind the screen to discharge heat.
(4) industrial grade IC chips with operating temperature between -40℃ and 80℃ are selected to prevent the display screen from starting in winter when the temperature is too low.
(5) it has the characteristics of preventing direct sunlight, dust, water, high temperature and short circuit.