In the past few years, with the addition of market demand, the small-pitch LED screen has exploded. As the primary application of the small-pitch screen, what are the advantages of the conference room?
1. What are the requirements for HD small-pitch LEDs used in conference rooms?
Powerful high-definition high-definition small-pitch LED large-screen display system uses high-density, small-pitch surface-mount package as a display panel, which is integrated with computer systems, multi-screen processing skills, signal switching skills, network skills, and other applications. Complete dynamic monitoring of the various situations that the entire system needs to appear, as well as real-time multi-screen visualization and analysis of signals from different sources such as computers, video cameras, DVD video and networks, to satisfy users in a variety of areas. The need to share information and comprehensive information.
1) Unit modular planning, the whole screen is real “no seams”.
Especially when used to broadcast news topics or hold video conferences, characters will not be cut by seams. When WORD, EXCEL, and PPT, which are often broadcast in a conference room environment, are not mixed with the table separation line, and then misunderstanding and misjudgment of the content are formed.
2) The color and brightness of the whole screen are highly consistent and uniform, and can be proofread point by point.
It completely avoids the phenomenon of projection blending, LCD/PDP panel splicing, DLP splicing, and the vignetting, dark edges, and “patching” that will come out after a certain time, especially for the “visualization” of the conference. When analyzing "pure background" content such as charts and graphs, the small-pitch HD LED display program has an unparalleled advantage.
3) The whole screen brightness support is intelligently adjusted from 0~1200cd/m2, and is fully used in various indoor appearance environments.
Because the LED is self-illuminating, it is less disturbed and affected by ambient light. It can be changed according to the surrounding environment, the picture is more comfortable and the details appear perfectly. In contrast, the brightness of projection blending and DLP stitching is slightly lower (screen brightness before the screen is 200cd/m2—400cd/m2). It is difficult to satisfy the demand for large conference rooms or conference rooms with bright ambient light.
4) Support from 1000K to 10000K color temperature and wide area conditioning to meet the requirements of different application fields, especially suitable for some conference applications that have special requirements for color, such as studio, virtual simulation, video conference, medical display and so on.
5) Wide viewing angle, support level 170° / straight 160° viewing angle, better satisfied with the needs of large conference room environment and stepped conference room environment.
6) High illuminance, faster response speed, high refresh rate, satisfactory high-speed motion picture display.
7) Ultra-thin cabinet unit planning, compared with DLP splicing and projection blending, saving a lot of floor space. The device is easy to protect and saves protection space.
8) Efficient heat dissipation, no fan planning, zero noise, giving users a perfect meeting environment. In comparison, DLP, LCD, PDP splicing, the unit noise is greater than 30dB (A), more noise after multiple splicing.
9) 100,000 hours of long service life, no need to replace the bulb or light source during the life cycle, saving operating protection costs. Can be repaired point by point, with lower repair costs.
10) Support 7*24 hours of uninterrupted work.
Second, what are the advantages of LED display in the conference room?
1) It can create an increasingly comfortable and modern information meeting environment.
2) Being able to share information from all aspects, making meeting communication easier and smoother.
3) Being able to vividly appear more and more colorful, ignite the enthusiasm of the meeting.
4) Business use: appearance details, focus on the eyes, rapid processing of drawings, etc.
5) Ability to communicate and work collaboratively in real time. For example, distance education, video conferencing between the branches and the head office, and the company's training and education activities throughout the country.
6) The occupied space is small, the use is sensitive and convenient, and the protection is simple and convenient.